Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What Is One Thing You Wish You Could Change About Yourself?

I really wish I wasn't sensitive. I am so fragile, even the smallest thing makes me cry. Like today, we were on our way back from Harry Potter, and someone said something to me that triggered my emotions. And what I hate even more is how I'm completely pokerfaced, acting like nothing is wrong, and then the next minute I look into the mirror and see tears streaming down my cheeks. I don't even mean for them to come out, the tears just come on their own.



Dammit, I'm STILL teary eyed. :( I hate being sensitive.What Is One Thing You Wish You Could Change About Yourself?
i would want to be a couple pounds lighter.What Is One Thing You Wish You Could Change About Yourself?
My weight. I look like a bloated discostick/
i wish i could be a few less(: then id be happy
i wish i was more confident and slimmer :p
i wish i wasn't so impatient
Everything.
I used to be sensitive, but now I don't care what people say or think. I wish I didn't love animals so much. Because if I see something bad happen to one I get depressed for at least a week. It's horrible. I feel sad very often.





LOL! Pokerfaced. You're Lady Gaga! Haaaa. . .
i wish i could have a prettier face :(
I wish I could drop a minute off my mile time.
my chin dimple.

it's like Demi Lovato's, but less noticible.

I'm so self councious about it, and after I finally get used to it, somebody has to bring up either mine or Demi's to make me feel bad.

It's genetics, okay? We can't help it!

:(
my face.
physical appearances :D
my personality, cuz I'm antisocial
Yeah, me too. I'm quite delicate. Being sensitive can be a good thing though.
I wish that I was nicer, just a litle bit though :)





And to the person named ';I'm Sara';

You already have a pretty face
I would like to lose weight and quit being so overly anxious. But I don't wish. I'll do it.
I'm only 5';

68 lbs , and I'm almost 15 .

Girls say it's cute , but I talk **** alot and I pay for it .

Lmao , gime some muscles and height please !
i wish i wasn't so self conscience. :(
I wish I was very outgoing and talkative. Not shy and I always carried a natural smile that people just warmed too. The kind of person everyone loved having in the room. Always saying the right thing.
Seriously I wish I was a little bit shorter like 5'6'; to 5'8';
I wish I wasn't such a pessimist. I want to always be positive about life and the future.
i would not keep on crying ALOT when i start and be like the MOST wanted girl EVERY WERE!
I wish I could change my eye color......I'm a bit sensitive too I would change that too!
My looks. If I was hotter, life would be so much easier.
I wish my ability to make friends was a little stronger.
taller.. i'm tiny...
i waaaaaay too sensitive, im impatient, and i cant make up my mind to save my life
My mouth and 30 pounds. I'll probably lose the weight but this mouth has been getting me into trouble for a long time. There is no hope.
My butt. I know it sounds really weird and maybe perverted, but it sticks out WAYY to far!
i wish i wasnt fat. and i wish i didnt get hot easily like when i get hot i will sweat a lot! on my face! eww its gross!! i think its cuz im a fat a s s :/
i wish i didnt overanalyze everything

No comments:

Post a Comment