Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Does anyone have a personal example of how they implemented positive thinking and it changed their life???

just wondering how well it works or not...



have you changed yourself to use positive thinking and have it change your life for the better?Does anyone have a personal example of how they implemented positive thinking and it changed their life???
yes for 40 yr's a listened to negative people but in the last 1 1/2 i've lost a family, job, my whole life went up in smoke over night. it wasn't untill i met someone who was very positive about his life, then i met other people that were as positive learned that negative brings people down, positive is up lifting. so i cut the negative people out of mylife, family, friends, you know the kind that use drugs, always begging for you to pay the bills always blaiming others for there problems. well i used to be afraid to say no and now well i live a quite, simple life away from the bad negative, and have learned to appreciate myslef love myself even more. now other people like my family that i cut out 1 1/2 yr's now see a different erson want to know what happened. i told them this is mylife, i pay my own bills, i love myself, god loves me. now i write on a piece of paper before i leave the house i put 10 things that are good in mylife, like god loves me, i'm kind, caring, passionate, thoughtfull, forgivingof others and myslef, etc........ most of all i write on that piece of paper that i love myself. it has done wonders in a aniexity mode.Does anyone have a personal example of how they implemented positive thinking and it changed their life???
Changed my life? Not yet. Though recently I have been substituting negative self talk with the words ';I can do it, I can do it';, etc. and I notice I don't have so much negative self talk anymore and get little boosts of positive energy. I also tried tapping - see tapping.com - it had a positive effect. I plan on keeping up with the positive self talk until I accomplish what it is I want ot accomplish.
Yes, I try to always be positive. I am not always successful. But I try. When I ma positive , I am happy and positive things happen in my life. Just like The Laws Of Attraction. But there are ways to practice being positive. Like if someone yells at me, I have to use tools that I hve learned to move beyond that experience and be positive. I read a lot of spiritual growth and self help books. They have taught me how to live my life in a positive realm. The Four Agreements, by Miguel Ruiz. The Power of Now , and A New Earth, both by Eckard Tolle. And I have read things on the teachings of budda and other religions. Have you ever noticed how there is that one person who nothing ever goes wrong in thier life and they always seem to succeed? They are probably living either positively or spiritualy....or both.
I see the glass as half full instead of half empty. Changed my life? well yes and probably saved my life several years ago. I always remind myself I am never alone, God is by my side.
Positive thinking is always preferred but, when one examines thoughts very carefully, they will find those negative thoughts are almost automatic. The are triggered from something which has been buried within the sub-conscious mind from the past. Negative emotional reactions which do pack quite a power to initiate negative thinking. We seem almost powerless to prevent it. We need to recognize we are only reacting to a stimuli.



When we clean out those stored stimuli, we then have a much greater chance of having more positive thought patterns.



You may find some solutions in this web site;



http://www.geocities.com/the_inner_searc
my mom w/ AA. She has really changed, so has her thinking. She has brought that home to offer...%26amp; it has helped me with all of the positive thibking %26amp; stuff....
for healthy people it might work more. but it does not cure mental illness. to cure illness one's got to get to core issues and positive thinking does not do that. It can help you be more motivated to do things and believe you can overcome an illness which will give you more chances of doing so.
  • hosting services
  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment