Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Would you try to look like your lover's race if you are dating outside your race?

for example white try to look black or Asian try to look white something like that and how would you change yourself if you want to look different other than your race. this question is for entertainment purpose not to offend anyone in any way smile and be nice :)Would you try to look like your lover's race if you are dating outside your race?
You know what i sometimes see people like that. It is like they want to be the other race or something.



I dated an asian guy for six yrs and his asianess did rub off onto me because i love his culture but i dont act like something i am not. I use to get insanely jealous when he said things ';i wish you (me) were asian because asian girls have respect'; so I thought everytime he saw an asian girl he would want her or something. He said it out of anger so all is forgiven.Would you try to look like your lover's race if you are dating outside your race?
there is only one race human, so your question makes no sense. Yes, I would hate to look in a chicken's face if she was my date, but I do not date outside my race.
nah personally and honestly i am an attention whore and love to stand out even as a freak. so no, i dont wanna blend in.
No.
No not at all, why would I they know i'm white so why change thaT'S like a goat trying to be a ram.
No because your lover should have loved you the way you are...and not make you change into his/her race. And also, you should not feel like you have to ';change'; into your lover's race...if you do then there's problems within the relationship I think.
lol no.

Funny question.
No! I am who I am, and will not change or attempt to change.

My wife is mixed race. White, Black and Indigenous, A/K/A Indian.

I am accepted by her family, and friends. I love her as a Person, Wife, Mother, Friend, and Companion. It is stupid trying to be someone you are not. South Americans, Central Americans, Indians, Blacks, and Whites have different facial structures, in order to look like that race you would have to have extensive plastic surgery.
um no im dating a white girl and wouldnt date anything else except maybe an asian
To be perfectly honest, I can't imagine how I would go trying to look white. I mean, I just don't and that's all there is to it. Wait! Maybe I could dye my hair blonde...no, that wouldn't work. I'd just look like ghetto fab, black Barbie. Asian....hmmm...maybe I could get full, blunt cut bangs? No, that wouldn't work either. Oh well, guess I'll just have to stay black.
No.

That would be funny looking :)
No. If the person I'm dating does not want to see me as the ethnicity that I am then I'd leave and wonder why they were with me in the first place. Yeah...
I would to be w/ someone outside of my race, OPPOSITES attract :-)
Haha....no. That's stupid. I'm all for trying to fit in, but I don't wanna fit in THAT much.



What if we break up? Then I'll be stuck like that.
Lol no b/c my boyfriend only dates black girls. If I tried to look white, he would be like wtf???
Any kind of love is good. Taking on your partners personality is a great lack on yours. So, no. I do not try to look like my lovers race.
No. I will be myself. If some of their culture rubs off it would be natural but not all of it . My culture would rub off on them some too. I am not that kind of person who put on acts very easily so I would not want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment