Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Poll: How would you react when you bf's family say that your home looks poor?

1-End the whole issue

2-Try to change yourself

3-remain as you are whatsoever will happenPoll: How would you react when you bf's family say that your home looks poor?
I'm in the same situation, except that they don't actually say it. They hint at it, make fun of me for not having air conditioning, make fun of how old my car is, constantly put down my parents for making me pay my own way through college, etc. Basically you have to hold your head high and not change one little bit. Sometimes the best kinds of people are the ones who have less money, and find joy in simpler things, and work harder for what they have. Not all of us are fortunate enough to have tons of money to blow on stupid unnecessary things.



For example, I'm one of 4 kids. My parents are also taking care of my brothers friend who was kicked out of his house...so money is tight. I'm currently attending Lorain County Community College and I pay for every penny of tuition and books myself with the money I've earned working. My boyfriend's parents think my parents aren't doing their job by making me pay for this. I love my parents and know that they don't have all the money in the world right now, and I realise that my situation right now is a valuable life lesson that will prepare me for life on my own someday.



Don't let them get you down. I can't believe they would actually say something like that to you...but you're the better person.Poll: How would you react when you bf's family say that your home looks poor?
i'd tell them to kiss my f*cken a.ss and then i'd kick them the hell outta my home. lol
4 - make them pay for that statement the rest of their lives.
I would tell them to get the **** out.
Say, ';Yeah. That's why I'm moving in with you!';.
not care cause ur dating ur bf not his family
none of the 3.. tell them so sorry for not being as rich as them, put my family raised me well and its a roof over are heads
I would care only for my bf's opinion and if he too mocks me for being poor, I will end the whole thing....
I will say'; you should be poorer than me, otherwise why are you here?';

Only poor people love to get near to rich people...

if rich people love to get near to poor people, this poor people must be super in thinking or talented in other area.

If a family dare to say such word...you better stay away from them..because you will have hard live if you live with them in future. They easily get jealous if they find out you are too talented and smart...they either destroy you or ruin your life.
show them d door
I think that neither one of the options is right in a clear cut way..

In other words, the fact that the house was looking poor might not means that its residents are so...Not always the figure is like the essence. The yardstick should always be the essence... But what the bf's family can do if they was misled by the figure??

I think that the end solution is despite the figure wasn't representing, the bf's family should contemplate %26amp; dwell until they reach the truth of the essence, without any disappointment from the side of the girls family.

No doubt, it's the families right to know with whom they are going to ally...

No comments:

Post a Comment