Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How did you change since your first heartbreak....?

What are some things you did to help yourself change? What are some things you went through in order to find yourself? How long did it take you?How did you change since your first heartbreak....?
I think one changes depending on how much you reflect on the whole situation and your role- both positive and negative. It also depends how close the relationship was. Personally, I learnt the things I did wrong, the things I compromised on- I changed to adapt to the person, which ofcourse is not the right thing to do. I am still in the process of finding myself- not just in relationships but as a person. I try to develop and improve myself as a person and do things I enjoy and devote time to such activities, and get involved in new ones. A relationship is part of life, I don't try to build my life around it and that helps enormously. How long it takes depends on the person. I'm still trying to get to terms with it (been a couple of months) but I know it happened for the best 'cos ironically I am happier without the drama. The good memories hurt but an objective reflection on the bad ones reminds me that it wasn't meant to be and wouldn't have worked anyway. Hope this helps :)How did you change since your first heartbreak....?
i became an emo cutter
Well to be honest I get my heart broken all the time, when I like some girl and I decide to tell, they always tell me no or I see them with someone already, It usually takes me about 2-3 weeks to get over it, and what I do it's try to forget them, find something that will take my mind off, Such as video games, or a get a job, or even make more friends and hang out.

That's what takes my mind off.

But remember you always have to be strong, don't ever look weak in that person that rejected you or broke your heart, Always look strong.
My first heartbreak happened when my boyfriend was killed in a car accident at 17 years of age. I cried alot for awhile then I prayed alot, then I realized that he wouldn't have wanted me to give up on love, so I picked myself up and started living again. I got hurt plenty of times after that, but with each one, I learned what to look for in the next one.
  • web hosting sites
  • share some encouraging words
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment