Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What is the ONE thing you would never change about yourself ??????

for me, I would have to say... my vioce because I can sing! REALLY REALLY good!



how about you?What is the ONE thing you would never change about yourself ??????
It's hard to pick just one, cuz there's so many to choose from. I would say my voice. I love to sing. I love making my own mixtapes to show people my talent, too.What is the ONE thing you would never change about yourself ??????
I love how the asker always picks a person that is exactly like them as 'Best Answer'. Good Job smart people!

Report Abuse


My independence
i would change everything about myself.
my personality
Everying in a whole, which would equal one lol.
my hair
eyes
My branch of study: I study physics and I like it too much.
I wouldn't change my work ethic I work really hard it is the only way to get ahead.
I am very talented in art like oil painting, pastels, drawing, watercolors...etc.



I like being Amerasian like Le La too!
My moral decision of what is right, and what is wrong.
my hot looks being amerasian is hotttt
I wouldnt change my love for music! =D
my creativity i guess
my inner strength %26amp; integrity
I'd get rid of all my attachments, which I'm working on anyways.
my eye color
I would have to say my voice too. I can also sing really good.



I would never change my personality. I am funny and outgoing and I am very unique and people seem to like that.
my personality = ] how i can get crazy and how i dont care what others think.. i love me! I DONT WANNA CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT ME!
my friendlyness towards people...I have met alot of great people...
delicia- WOW, I am so envious of you! I cannot hold a tune to save my life. Once I tape recorded myself singing along to a song, and I played it back, and cringed in horror! So you are extremely lucky. I would NEVER change my sense of humor. It's very ..unusual. Also, I would never change my sense of empathy for people.
I would never change my mustache, I would never get rid of it.
The whole me.
definitely my hair
My compassion for people and love of reading and some of the artwork I have done and sold in my huge wrap around farm sun porch and 36 shows over 13 years that were huge simply because of meeting so many neat people and their interest in what I did as not many people did it.
My teeth. Ive been blessed with naturally straight teeth.
The fact that I am; perspective, sensitive, smart and world traveled!
My ability to laugh at myself.
my hair and eye color..I always get complements on them.
my sweetness...... that's wat makes ppl wana b frends w/me coz im not only sweet, im also a caring, perky %26amp; openminded person!
nice question!

my personality or how i perceive life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment