Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How would you describe yourself and what would you change about yourself?

How would you describe yourself (personality %26amp; looks)?


what would you change about yourself (again,personality %26amp; looks)?


And do you think other people would describe you the same?





My answer:


I would describe myself as a Shy %26amp; quiet girl by nature.. Maybe a little lonely %26amp; sad because I'm too quiet for anyone Else's taste, but i don't mind being by myself. I'm very artistic and creative, so i do have something i love - Art- any form of it. Since i don't say much, i like to observe things. I think I'm a nice person. According to people, i have a round face, but maybe it's a combination? I have Dark curly hair, and I'm short. I have naturally tan skin.





If i could change one thing about me, it would be my awkwardness, i wish i could carry myself better. I would also change my nose, just a little bit.





I think most people would agree that I'm a quiet person, but i don't take it as in insult. people probably think I'm stuck up, because I'm so quiet.How would you describe yourself and what would you change about yourself?
I am the girl that hides away. People know the part of me I want them to know...and the lies I make to show them I am interesting and perfect. I am shy around everyone but my friends...around my friend's I do not shut up! I believe what I believe and am nice to who I want to be nice to. I'm not a big fan of people. I love to write, read, listen to music and be with my friends.


I have a heart shaped face, auburn hair and eyes that change from blue-green-grey-hazel. I am pale with a slight tan and I am slim with curves - I almost have an hourglass figure which I love.





If I could change one thing about myself physically it would be my outie belly button and my pimples.


If I could change one thing about my personality it would be to stop being manipulative.How would you describe yourself and what would you change about yourself?
I would describe myself as Cristal.


I dont know what i would change.
I'm a very social person but I like to be alone at times. I don't follow anyone's style, and can't really be labeled. I love music, cars, and my friends. I am Latino, have dark brown hair, and dark-brown eyes. I'm naturally very tan and on the thin side.





If I could change one thing about me, it would be the bags under my eyes. They're hereditary and always make me look tired even when I'm not :(





Nice question.
I'm a bit weird, lol.


I'm usually a quiet person. I tend to get shy. But when I'm excited or really happy, I get really loud, and I'm not shy.





I'm naturally pale, I have light brown hair that's naturally wavy, and I have a really big nose from my Armenian heritage. You'd think I'd want to change my nose but honestly I wouldn't change anything about myself. I've got a big ego and I've learned to love myself for who I am.
I don't know how I would describe myself, I'm changing all the time. And don't worry, I think awkward people with weird noses are really cool =)
I find it hard to describe myself so I'm going to use my Myers-Briggs ';personality'; type.





I am a ISFJ also know as the Nurturer.


I-Introversion: ISFJs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances.


S- Sensing: ISFJs tend to be more concrete than abstract. They focus their attention on the details rather than the big picture, and on immediate realities rather than future possibilities.


F- Feeling: ISFJs tend to value personal considerations above objective criteria. When making decisions, they often give more weight to social implications than to logic.


J- Judgment: ISFJs tend to plan their activities and make decisions early. They derive a sense of control through predictability.





The ISFJ is warm, generous, and dependable. They have many special gifts to offer, in their sensitivity to others, and their strong ability to keep things running smoothly. They need to remember to not be overly critical of themselves, and to give themselves some of the warmth and love which they freely dispense to others.








I'm really different the most teenagers, but I like it. Most people would say I'm quiet, awkward, loving, ';motherlike'; and sweet.





My looks- I have dark brown curly hair, hazel eyes, athletic- toned body, pale and on the taller side. Ah, and my big Italian nose! Love it.





I don't want to change anything about myself. I think I'm fine just the way I am. :D
wel i would say im very quite but once you get to know me im very talkitive and bubbly im italian english and irish i have brown hair green eyes and and creamy tan complexion if i could change somthing it would be not being so quite when i first meet people! ok haha i think thats it. haha and dont worry about your nose im sure its cute!
I would describe myself as very modest, kinda shy, and nice.


I'm a loner, I don't mind being alone at times.


I'm more out going when I'm around family, as where most people are more out going with friends.


I care about stuff that matters. Not just crap that most teens care about.


I'm kind-hearted.





I'm short.


Super light skin.


Curly strawberry-blonde hair.


Blue-ish Green-ish eyes.


My face is more round.


I have a cute wittle nose.








If I could change one thing about me, it would be that I wish I could be less shy. I know I come off as stuck up, or rude, but people who know me know it's not true.





:]
I'm intense I guess. Very shy, but once i get talking I do not stop. arty, sciency. I have a need for greatness to continue the great legacy of left handers. Obama is left handed. cool aye.





i like to chill and snowboard or chuck snow at my friends. Make out under the stars. Kiss the boys when they fall off their skateboards.





I have a very round face, and I take my style from Dita von Teese and those old pin up stars. my hair is in a permanent state of frazzlement due to the sun and chlorine.





I would change my legs for some nice new ones with no 100 million scars and conquer fear.





people would probably describe me as the science geek who is no fun, because I don't smoke weed or drink to get hammered. Im a virgin, but I'm not going to lose my virginity for the sake of losing it. i will do it when I want to have sex with somebody.





I guess you can say i'm not like everybody else. and i like that.
  • Electric Scooter
  • human skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment