Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Name one thing you would want to change about yourself and why?

i have a pageant comming up in 2 weeks and i need some tips on how to answer these questions .and i am not much of a public speaker..and ....hiring a coach is too expensive for me so please help me asap...Thank you guysName one thing you would want to change about yourself and why?
I would like to be more confident and less shy therefore giving me a better chance to meet people I would wish meet...Name one thing you would want to change about yourself and why?
I wonder what my life would have been like if when i was three years old i didn't have an accident and ended up blind in one eye. That sore of thing knocks you confidence.
well i'd like to change my nose .. its like a ski slope ...said it all
i wish i could stop worring about everything in life

No comments:

Post a Comment