Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do your friends accept that you've changed for yourself and the way you look at things?

I've changed. I'm not sensitive anymore, and i don't take things so seriously anymore. I only did because of how stressful my life was. Now i'm a happy person :D but im kinda lonely because i don't have that many friends. I'm a really nice person :) i hope im not boring or annoying. I'm not changing for people, im changing to be a good person and to be healthier :) How do i show them that i'm not the same person who i use to be?How do your friends accept that you've changed for yourself and the way you look at things?
I think you sound like a great person, very smart and kind. You will probably be misunderstood from time to time, because others aren't up to your caliber. But that's a small price to pay for having the inner peace and happiness that you have found. Don't let other fear of being alone force you into being something that you are not. Be yourself and eventually others will gravitate towards you. Be strong and be yourself!How do your friends accept that you've changed for yourself and the way you look at things?
By just doing the oppiste of how you use to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment