Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So you have unrequited love for someone, What do you do?

How do you get over it?

or what do you do?

do you try and change yourself for them to love you?

has this ever happened to you before?



Thank you xxxSo you have unrequited love for someone, What do you do?
Definitely don't try changing yourself, if you can't be yourself, then will you even be satisfied?

I mean maybe you'll take up some common interests or something just so you two can get along better, but there's no need to change your personality. Either they'll love you or not. It's their loss as far as love is concerned so don't look at it like you are the one at a loss. I've been going through the same emotions as you in the last month. I love someone so much, and they know it, but I don't think they know to what extent I care about them. They told me that they felt differently. And yes, I'm trying to get over it now. Getting over emotional attachment is one of life's great challenges. You just have to live day by day and find something new to occupy yourself with. Make new friends, try a new hobby, go out, enjoy yourself and be yourself!So you have unrequited love for someone, What do you do?
changing for someoe usually hurts you. being you attracts people who will like the real you

No comments:

Post a Comment