Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do you motivate yourself to change ?

By thinking of what would happen if I changed (I'm assuming it would be somethig good)How do you motivate yourself to change ?
I don't need motivation, my life changes all the time usually all by itself.How do you motivate yourself to change ?
Determination.
yes
by looking at the positive outcome that follows change.
I look at my role models and believe i can be just as good as them but i can't until a change myself.
well do u need to change in what way? i think u should have been more specific.But i believe that its not about will power or wanting too,its more of changing the habit and discipline ur self to whatever new thing ur trying to accomplish.
i change my daily lifestyle and have a change of heart.

my life doesn't change by itself because i am the one changing it.


Why should I change? I'm happy the way I am. By the way, is that your real pic? Is your frinch so long? Do you have such thick hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment