Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Does anyone have a personal example of how they implemented positive thinking and it changed their life???

just wondering how well it works or not...



have you changed yourself to use positive thinking and have it change your life for the better?Does anyone have a personal example of how they implemented positive thinking and it changed their life???
Sure, I have one. My husband is really sick and can't work. I can either sit around home and feel real sorry for myself or I can think positively and get my butt to work and take care of our family. Positive thinking only goes so far. I think it is very powerful for me, or I would be depressed that is for sure. Positive thinking doesn't get you where you need to be it is and always will be positive doing,Does anyone have a personal example of how they implemented positive thinking and it changed their life???
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
yes, i used it to stop abusing myself. i changed my inner dialogue and i'm much healthier now, and alive.
Passed my securities (investment) exam after using examples in ';The Secret.'; It's not for everybody, but there is no power to negative thinking.
everyday. by nature im a negative person one would say. i see the glass as half empty. so what i do now is realize that if I view each day or each situation as a bad thing, I will never enjoy a day of my life. so stressing and being freaked out does nothing in the end.if i dont enjoy my life because of me, how dumb and counterproducive is that?very.
oye.

haha, one accident before. a car accident and my whole fam was in there. i just stayed positive and put all my trust in Him...then ka-ching, everything turned out fine=p
Yes.



When I help other people some would always give negative feed back on what I did or will do.



I say thru adversity you can overcome and make a change for the positive in your mental thinking.
years ago my life was turned upside down,not through my choice.When ''bad thoughts''were entering my head I was thinking of my children and the many happy times they gave me since then and the ones they going to give me,like marriages,grandchildren etc.
i was over wight a long time ago i hated the fact that i was the heaviest in my class then one day i said it is time for a change for a positive change that can help an effect my life in a good way that's when i started working out and now i am 103 pounds!
get ride of negative people, write down a peice of paper 10 things that are good in your life, you also say these out loud in the mirror before you leave the house for work,school, most of all carry it with you. surround yourself with positive people, good hearted people yes it does take time. time is what we have, can't go back to yesterday we have today. today is your day even if some problems do come up you can handle them. your strong, brave, set boundaries today in your life. think what makes you happy. stop trying to save the world; cause who is gonna save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment