Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Are YOU happy with who you are today, or do you wish that you were different?

i'm just curious to see whether people love and accept themselves the way they are, or if they are constantly wishing they were different. Also, have you ever tried to change yourself to make someone else like you? And how did that turn out?Are YOU happy with who you are today, or do you wish that you were different?
I am happy with the person I am, I'm just not happy with where my life is at this point in time. It will be better once I get my feet back under me and can stand on my own again. I have never pretended to be something I'm not. If they don't like me for who and what I am they can move on. I have no room for people like that in my life.Are YOU happy with who you are today, or do you wish that you were different?
I love myself, but there is always room for change. If I could change anything i would get rid of the acne on my face that I have been trying to get off for the past year.
I love the way I am and I wouldn't change it for the world. I mean you can wish all you want, but you'll still be named XXXXX living on XXXXXXX Street in XX. I've tried it and it in a different state and it didn't work cause its too hard to keep the facade up.
Different? No way, I'm fine the way I am.
I'm absolutely happy with the way I am, but it seems that a lot of people don't like me being me.



I wish people would stop wishing I were someone else they wished I was.
i love the way i am. i am made in God's image :) God must be one good-lookin' son of a gun!
I accept who I am, and make no effort to change. HOWEVER, if everyone else would change for me, that would be great. Just start worshiping me as the most interesting, funny, greatest-to-be-around gal, and I'll be just that much more happy. I'll never show it, but you'll know in your heart it's true.
I just wish I didn't have this medical condition with my foot so that I could walk again the way I used to. Now I have to use a cane and I have pain a lot. I can't afford the surgery just yet...so, until I can, I guess this is who I am. Other than that I am ok with who I am.
Happy today as I am .
Yes I'm fine with myself, but trimming down wouldn't hurt.
I like who I am and the path I'm on in life, but that doesnt mean im at my destination. I'm an religious jew which means always striving to improve yourself, in character traits and in service of G-d.
I'm unhappy with some of the choices I made in the past, but I'm very happy with who I am now, and probably wouldn't be where I am now without the chain of unfortunate events.

No comments:

Post a Comment