Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Christmas is coming and the year is also ending what would you like to change in yourself? how ?

what would i like to change in myself? duh! what a good question, hehe there are five things that i want to change:

1. my weight i have to go back to the gym

2. the way i think about love ( it could be more on the loving side than the lousy grouchy side)

3. my shopping hehe i have to save some money

4. the way i spend my time i have to spend less time with yahoo answers so that i could be able to mingle more with my friends personally not through the internet

5. love my love ones more hehe

this aint a new years resolution but these are the things i want to change in me.....Christmas is coming and the year is also ending what would you like to change in yourself? how ?
I would like to lose weight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment