Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What are people's reactions to change (in yourself)?

I used to be shy and have very low self-esteem.



But I've been talking to myself to a while and I realized that I really had no reason to feel so bad about myself.



Now, when I was in that bad phase, people thought I was conceited and simply not approachable... But honestly, I resolved to change myself. It wasn't that I purposely wanted to seem conceited or does not like to talk much. It was just that I had low self-confidence and couldn't bring myself to act natural...



If people notice a difference in me, would they want to become friends with me again?



Again, nothing I did or the way I acted was ever intentional. It was just me and my low self confidence...



How would people react? How would they remember the old me?



What if the change was within a summer? (This is my situation now. I have been thinking about this and have resolved to be more confident.)What are people's reactions to change (in yourself)?
there might be mixed reactions.



some people would think that you've changed for the better and respect you more



others would think that you're just pretending you've changed, because they're more cynical.



in the end, your confidence in yourself and how you've changed will convince others, as well.



and whoever doesn't take you for who you now, forget them.



there's always gonna be people who won't like you, and always gonna be people who will love you. can't please everyone, so just please yourself :]What are people's reactions to change (in yourself)?
this question isnt to straight forward

No comments:

Post a Comment