Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What is it that u really wanted to change in yourself?! and how did u do it?!?

Well i always had a problem with procrastination. I'd always do it 'later' which was always at the last minute if at all. I stopped by changing the narrative in my mind from 'later' to a specific time. Instead of later it was I'll do it at 3pm on Friday. Which forced me to either do it or not.What is it that u really wanted to change in yourself?! and how did u do it?!?
i wanted to change a few of my personality traits i didn't like so much, such as being rude to my parents and unappreciative... so anytime i feel like i'm doing something wrong i imagine that my boyfriend is there w/ me and i immediately change my attitude to one that i would want him to see... he just makes me want to be a better person so imagining he's watching me helpsWhat is it that u really wanted to change in yourself?! and how did u do it?!?
Ok, first of all i want to tell you that it's not easy to change something about your personality, you need the will and you must always put in mind that you need to change.



How do you rate yourself?

1- Do you face the problems or you just run away?

2- Are you competitive person?

3- Does you compromise everything you face?

4- Do you give more than you get?



If you feel that one of these 4 masters all the others, then you need to try making equalibrieum between them. You must not always run away, or always give, or compete or compromise...



Regards

Hope you succeed, just have the will and you can master yourself.

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment