Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How has your opinion of yourself changed since getting pregnant? do you like the pregnant you, or....?

do you have a ill opinion of yourself now? I am on my third pregnancy and I have to say I always feel so much more attractive when I am pregnant. I love showing off the baby bump and my husband loves it too. How are you feeling about yourself?How has your opinion of yourself changed since getting pregnant? do you like the pregnant you, or....?
The pregnant Isabeu is a nasty cow, and I don't think highly of her at all! Thanks to these hormones and always being tired, I'm always an angry cow, or sobbing mess.

I can not wait to not be pregnant anymore!



Physique wise, the only things that have changed are a large baby bump (no stretchmarks , yet!) and some highly enlarged boobs, comparative to pre-pregnancy. So I don't mind the physical changes! (except for the illness that comes with it!)How has your opinion of yourself changed since getting pregnant? do you like the pregnant you, or....?
Hee! I have just the tiniest bit of a baby bump, and I love it so much. I keep asking people if they can see it. And I'm always rubbing my tummy. I also think that my face looks prettier, and my hair is so freaking gorgeous. I really can't wait until I get bigger.



But I do hate how crabby I get at night when I'm really tired.
well i am on baby number 2, just had my 1st 10.5 months ago but we were ready to have another all ready! i am feeling a little guilty right now b/c u know my first is my first and i feel like i wont be able to give him all the attention i always due once baby number 2 is here. i do feel blessed tho that i am pregnant again with 1 try! i cant wait till i show bc i dug out all my maternity clothes and got all choked up rem when i was preg with my son and when i 1st had him... and the smell of them (dreft) awwww. i love pregnancy and i love being a mom. its certainly changed me for the better!
I am feeling pretty good about myself in my pregnancy. I am 33 weeks w/ #2, my son will be 6 yrs old within a week of his little sister being born and it just feels like it's been so long since I had a baby lol. I get a lot of compliments at work...how healthy I look, can't tell I'm pregnant from behind, etc...so that makes me feel a little better too. I have gained over 30 lbs already, but only weighed 95 lbs pre-pregnancy so it's ALL baby (a little butt and boobs too of course).



Congrats on #3 and that's great you're feeling this good!

No comments:

Post a Comment