Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How much advice do you take from Y!A?

If any at all with all the fun sarcasm thrown around here?



And has anyone said or wrote something on here that made you stop and think... or make you say that you want to change yourself b/c of it?How much advice do you take from Y!A?
yes sometimes they really help me feel better and make the right decisions:)How much advice do you take from Y!A?
0



Edit: No changes btw...not one :D
i base my life on the lessons i learn here
i usually only answer Qs the few times i asked i got nothing useful.
Does anyone else want to inflict bodily damage upon the yamster?
I give here more then I recieve here.
I have asked a very few questions.



The answers I received were very though provoking and made me feel better.



They were generally very helpful.



Peace.
Yes I thought what am I doing on here

I should get off of here and get a life

Good advice I thought

But I never listen to my own advice.

Do you listen to your own advice

If no

Then take my advice

Get off of here and get a Life
  • hair dryer
  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment