Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can i seem mysterious but funny at the same time?

and, just to be clear, i think its fine to change yourself as long as its for yourself and not other people.. and thats what im looking to do. lol just in case anyone felt like chewing me out for not being true to myself or some rubbish like that



thanks for answering

:]How can i seem mysterious but funny at the same time?
Be very unpredictable with your actions.Change up your personality often.Maybe daily or like every hour or so.Appear to be happy and one moment appear to be cold.Something similiar like that.How can i seem mysterious but funny at the same time?
I have plenty of ideas, but I don't know how old you are... based on that you'd need to email me and allow me to edit my answer.... I'm good at this stuff!
just be you
Are you really friends with David Archuleta? I love him so much because of his personality and that he is so handsome! Please answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment