Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Are you stuck with who you are? Or can you change yourself?

I'm 14, and I'm really outgoing and weird. I want

to be less outgoing and less weird. I was feeling

really calm one night and I wasn't tired,

and it felt a lot better, and I want to stay like that.

But that's just not me, I really want to change who I am,

not really my personality, just I want to be less outgoing and

weird. Can I change who I am just a bit, or am I stuck

with this outgoingness and weirdness? If you can, the how do you do it?Are you stuck with who you are? Or can you change yourself?
I change myself as often as I need to, it's just a matter of choosing your own values and sticking to them.Are you stuck with who you are? Or can you change yourself?
It starts from within. You are what you want to be. Search within you and you shall discover it! But always remember not to be someone that you are not!
you can change yourself if you really wan;t to.

Are you truly sure you don't wan't to just be you?



Whatever that is?



Just be your natural self.



doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.
I hope you don't mind me saying but you are going to change. Your life is going to be colourful and you can worry or you can embrace it.



Worrying is about things as about as effective as chewing gum to sort out a mathematical problem.



be a child, be full of life, enjoy saying ';but i'm just a kid'; and be prepared for a long changing life.
if u know urself, u can be changed according to situations leads to heartful happiness.

Changing in ur opinions without knowing urself leads to unhappy.
That type of change comes naturally if you want it bad enough, and thier is no TRUE way other than that to ACTUALLY change yourself.

But bieng wierd is a good thing. Normal is bland and boring. it's all the wierd people who do memorable things. I'm wierd and happy to be wierd.
You can change who you are, but try to stick to being the real you. Right now, you may be going through the Identity vs Role Confusion of development (happens in your teens) where you 'try on' different personalities.



I went through 10 hairstyles in 9th grade to find out which one fit ME. Once I figured it out, I was much more content because my outsides matched my insides.



We all go through it. The most successful people allow themselves this time to try stuff. So take the time to figure out who you really are...you'll be better for it in the long run!



Congrats on recognizing this about yourself and good luck!
You are certainly not 'weird' - you have something called 'character' - fortunately! 'Outgoing'? Why, that is but a friendly nature! You'll never be rid of that! The qualities that you have just expressed might not harmonise with today's aggressive world - but, at least, you have qualities!! In my opinion, you should be searching for ways to strengthen those qualities- after all, you surely do not want to change into, yet another, boring characterless, sterile-faced moron that currently roams the earth!! The best of fortune to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment