Saturday, November 20, 2010

Whenever I act myself I can't seem to make any friends, should I change who I am?

I don't wanna change myself ... I know people say you should never change yourself for anyone and that if you do change for someone then they're not your real friends, but I'm fed up of being alone! How can I become more attractive to people?Whenever I act myself I can't seem to make any friends, should I change who I am?
I guess find a new niche that are similar to you. If you can't, then you're just going to have to put on the mask to get friends. But just to let you know, alot of people are exactly like that. That's just the blunt reality of life. Likely once you get older, you're going to have to get along and befriend people you can't be yourself with around. It's just something we all have to learn. If you're lucky, then you can find people you can be yourself around.Whenever I act myself I can't seem to make any friends, should I change who I am?
don't change your self it all ways goes wrong just be more confident and be friendly.

some tips: Talk more, be confident, listen, talk about something you have in common and be sympathetic.

Don't change!

hope it helps
first thins chose another group of friends. what do you like to do, what kind of ppeps would you catagorize urself with. think about it and hang with them. NEVER CHANGe
If you're clingy and persistent towards people. Then I see the problem. Just mingle with people, don't stick to one person. Be the same girl, but dont be clingy or persistent. Work it out ;)
if you are a loud mouth then definetly change if not then start talking to people more don't boss others around a be nice

No comments:

Post a Comment