Monday, November 22, 2010

How do you unban yourself/change your ip?

I've tried ipconfig and all that. even restarted my arris modem. Nothing works and I really need to get back onto the chatbox because I'm the mod.



If you need to seen what I'm trying to get back onto its at prowrestlingscoops.comHow do you unban yourself/change your ip?
I know Linksys routers such as the WRT54G model will let you do a ';Mac Address Clone';. That is, emulate the physical address on your router to query your cable modem to receive a new IP address from your Internet Provider. You'll want to find any Mac Address -- use your computers if you will. Then restart the modem. This has worked for me in the past using an Arris modem.How do you unban yourself/change your ip?
You can change ur ip but cant break the mac binding,if you do it,in the next step u ill loose ur internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment