Monday, November 22, 2010

What is one thing you would want to change about yourself?

It can be anything like looks, how smart you are, your personality, etc.What is one thing you would want to change about yourself?
My self-esteem.

The way my face looks, a little bit taller, a little bit skinner.



basically everything.What is one thing you would want to change about yourself?
nothing :)
nothing.
I wish I wasn't so stubborn. Sometimes I can be dogmatic too.
i wish that i wasnt so shy.
I wish I didn't get so angry. When I am in school or in a public place that is crowded and someone gets in my way or is in front of me and is walking so damn slow (that one may be my fault - I'm a speed walker), I literally want to punch them in their face.
NOTHING? The first two people say NOTHING? Dude, I don't know where to start...



I guess if I had to change one thing about myself, I'd be more at ease talking to people. Less socially awkward.
I wish I could change my cup size. Which is why when I'm 18 im totally getting a boob job.
My sensitive skin, my cheeks, my teeth, my hair, and a bit taller would help. And not so awkward.



Haha, I know it's not one.





:]
wieght
Where to even start...I would probably make myself stronger. Not physically, but emotionally.
My hips and my temper

and i get attached to people too easily
My nose.



the end.
I wish I wasn't so shy. That is the only thing I want to change. But thankfully I sort of can. I feel so much more confident when I wear heels. And then even more confident when I get dressed up. So when ever I need to be a little less shy I wear heels. Although that doesn't always work.
my anger issues -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment