Monday, November 22, 2010

What do you do when you start doubting if you can change yourself?

So I have worked really hard to get rid of my perfectionism but everytime I get rid of it, it comes back. I was making good progress last semester but I lost it all after finals.





What do you do?? Its SO annoying I hate my perfectionism but its kind of complicated to throw off.



Its like a balancing act.



Therapists.. Psychologists.. whoever.. What do you do when your client tries really hard to throw offsomething like perfectionism and but it sneaks back up on them...?



How do you keep it away? I want to get rid of it before I get out of college. I cant take it with me to my career you know.



TIAWhat do you do when you start doubting if you can change yourself?
Add details on what you mean by perfectionism? Trying to be perfect is great.
  • windows web server
  • cheap web host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment