Saturday, November 20, 2010

When you want to date people do you change yourself?

Do you ever do this just to get the one you love?? I know that when you find the perfect person, you don't have to change yourself. But have you ever done it and how?When you want to date people do you change yourself?
I have. hes started to notice me, if i ever get with him i'll be completely myself. I've only changed my hair, but it sure has worked so far :)When you want to date people do you change yourself?
no because if some one likes me iwant them to like me for who i am
NO, NEVER, ABSOLUTELY NOT
if you change yourself, your real self will come out eventually so why be fake?
no because you got to make the Male/Female like you for who you really are and if you change that he/she may like you but when you go back to your real self he/she may not like you.
dnt change

they like yhoo 4 what yhoo are

if yhoo change they may nt like yhoo
Yeah I guess i have.. I acted with alot more self esteem than i actually do have.. carried myself well.. Like i knew i was the ****.. This helped to kill my nerves %26amp; butterlies..

No comments:

Post a Comment