Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do you change yourself?

I chopped off my hair, and I regret it immensely.But, I figure that by the time December gets here, even October - November I should be fine.

Still though, I want to change, catch people's eyes you know ? Make an impression.

What do you do, if you want to stand out? Not in a trashy / flashy way but in a unique / original way?How do you change yourself?
Hair: As natural as possible, no dye or coloring. For me, some really soft highlights to stand out my color (Light blown - Hazel Highlights). I leave it long and semi-wavy



Face: Whatever makeup works the best for you, but just don't apply too much mascara or eyeliner, you'll look like a halloween costume. Use a lipstick that fits you but it has to be an strong and bright color like a deep red.

Tip: Apply a bit of chapstick and then a little bit of the lipstick and distribute it well, it will look nicer.



Clothes: Create something different an original. Dare to stand out

For example: I use a magenta t-shirt, yellow leggins and shorts.If the colors contrast it's better, but be sure that they look good and not over the top. If you want to be sexy, you can do it: If you wear shorts, wear a long sleeved t-shirt.



The most important thing: CONFIDENCE



Walk with your head up, and step your way, Not as much as if you were on a runway, but like saying: hey I'm here. You have to be sure that you are confortable with your clothes and that you are dressing for YOURSELF, not just for the other ones.How do you change yourself?
do a brittney spears move. CHOP IT ALL OFF! %26amp; while your at it move africa. %26amp; buy some bug spray %26amp; a lovely poncho.
uhh... try highlights...

or develope a new style to complement ur new hair %26lt;3
Erm haha love the first answer but yeah you could put some colour into it scene it up
Right there with you...I did the same thing a few weeks back,and I hate my hair. It makes my face look rounder, and I feel less feminine. I'm been using hair accessories - headbands, sparkly clips, and clip in flowers....works well. Now I just have to decide if I want to do something drastic with the color....go lighter blonde or go totally crazy and color it red....

No comments:

Post a Comment