Saturday, November 20, 2010

What keeps you from changing yourself and becoming who you want to be?

I feel like I self-sabotoge alot. I will be doing good, feel good about how I did something or how I look, and then all of a sudden a million zillion self-defeating thoughts come in and make me want to do something drastic to screw it all up. I am a good person though but I have really low self-esteem and a past that I am trying to move on from. I am trying to change and try new ways of thinking and seeing myself in the world but it's soooo hard to change thinking patterns. What keeps other people from reaching their personal potential???What keeps you from changing yourself and becoming who you want to be?
it's hard dear, just keep trying. atleast you know the difference now.What keeps you from changing yourself and becoming who you want to be?
you need therapy, not to be on Yahoo answers...many of the issues you talk about lean towards a self destructive nature which if left unchecked could develop into very negative behaviors...
i ask myself that too..idk...i think that its bc my life is so crewed up in my head..its like....so messy and all over teh place. i cant focus one just one thing because somethign else gets int eh way and i have a bad memeory so even more $h!t gets in the way. idk, it hinks thats what holding me back...i dont think i can do it
make reality (good or bad) your highest value. Learn how to judge reality. This has to be first, all other action will be clouded by your inability to see the truth, you only can see what you want to see, and thus renders you helpless to your emotion and your whim.
Hi again! people doubt themselfs because other people doubt them, but if you really belive in yourself, and not what other people say, you can make your dreams come true! and try doing something even if you doubt yourself, and if u make it, then you will have more self-confidence!
Paxil would help you, seriously. Anxiety is a motherfu****
Mine is self control. I want to lose weight and limit the time I play on the computer. Then I get depressed and eat.

We all do what you said. You just have to keep trying.
do you have a relationship with God? He is the only way that i overcome feelings of failure.
I have to admit there are some things I'd like to change about my appearance and becoming a new person but I don't have the money to that. It sounds to me that you beat yourself up way to much so you have no self esteem may you should go talk to a therapist so they can help you with your problems.
Fear of the future, which is fear of the unknown. While the past may be screwed up, it's a familar bundle of screwed up that you know how to deal with. The future--the potentially better you--means facing challenges that are completely new, having to wing it, not knowing the outcome. Not knowing whether you will succeed or fail. And on some level, knowing you'll fail is easier than fighting hard for something and not knowing whether you will make it.
  • asp net web hosting
  • leader for dating advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment