Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you change yourself for the better?

I may possiably be the worst girlfriend ever.



First off, there are guys out there that i find very attractive.

-I'm too controlling.

I dont like when he looks in girls direction, i dont like when girls says ';hi'; to him, I dont like when he tries to defend a girl when im pointing out her flaws, i dont like when he tries to make a joke when im serious, i dont like when he's over at his friends' house. I HATE when he's out after 11.



i get offended too easily.

I get angry very often.



how do i change myself?

im willing to change but i dunno howHow do you change yourself for the better?
build self-esteem. get rid of your ego constantly telling you that everyone is better than you, making you to suffer from inferiority complex. you need to feel confident in yourself and learn to LOVE yourself for who you are, otherwise, you will always look for validation and love from other people to make you feel better. you can only fill the void within you, not by having a boyfriend or by controlling him.



you should be single for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment