Saturday, November 20, 2010

How many times do you say you need to change yourself?

change why?change what?

i need to change my weightHow many times do you say you need to change yourself?
pretty many times a day



';serenity prayer';



god

grant me the serenity, 2 accept the things i cannot change

courage 2 change the things i can, and

wisdom 2 know the difference



%26gt;%26gt; i cannot change ppl, places, circumstances ,, so i gotta accept

%26gt; change self,, yes i can ... rid my dirt within / housecleaning



----- ooops, soul / thinking i mean

dunno how i landed in ';skin %26amp; body'; section ... lol

______________



sounds sortta religious,

%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; but helps me, god of my understanding !How many times do you say you need to change yourself?
never
too often
never

i am happy just to be alive
WHY___
i say tht whenever i feel the girl next to me looks better than me..
I guess I really changed in highschool. I decided to be myself and stop trying to fit into a mold of what I thought I should be. Other than that,I occasionally change little things like: highlights, makeup styles, clothing trends, etc.
I wish my boobs were bigger and my stomach had cuts in it that would be phenominal...lol
Every day since I gave birth 10 months ago. I still have some pregnancy weight to lose.
al of the time but i never get around to doing the cange anyway
there's always something i can improve on



compasion towards other, weight, strength, health, intellegence, knowledge
i don't HAVE TO do anything. i just do what i want. anyway i sometimes say i have to change myself
i just had my son and wanted to lose a couple of pounds and i did but that was the only thing. now i dont want to change ne thing
Depends?
I like to change my hair about 3 times a year (new cut or color). Beyond that, I usually style it differently every day.



I change my makeup and clothes daily.



I change the polish on my toes weekly.



My actual body? wouldn't change a thing. I'm not perfect, but I'm the way God made me, so that's good enough for me.
atleast twice a week
In generel u should maintan one weight throughout your life

It is achieved by eating balanced meals everyday of ur life, getting some sort of physical activty daily

eating a variety of foods from the food group

eating in moderation

Thes are my guidelines 4 staying fit....as a result i have weighed the same weight (120lbs) 4 the past 4 years with no fluctuations, honestly

and i am ot one of those ppl who doesnt pack on the pounds, i am, well i was until 5 years ago.
i want to change that i kick my mom boyfriends A**.

No comments:

Post a Comment