Monday, November 22, 2010

Girls, Have you ever changed yourself to get a guy???- be honest!

i did.....once, haha

the guy liked girls who wore short stuff,

so on the last day of school i wore sumthing short, and he noticed!!!



i know, i know, you shouldn't change urself for a guy, but sometimes i think you have to.



anyways, how about you? = ]Girls, Have you ever changed yourself to get a guy???- be honest!
I wouldn't say I changed myself for him, but being with him definitely influenced me in certain aspects of my life. I still have my own interests, he just added a couple more to the list. I like to call it my own little evolution. Change is part of growth, ya know?Girls, Have you ever changed yourself to get a guy???- be honest!
Lol, hm...



I can't remember a time. But I probably did :-D

I'll edit, if I remember.



xox- Julie
I changed my whole life around

i like it better now

we arent together anymore

but i have so many new friendships with great people

sometimes changing yourself isnt that bad :]
no i dont think so. i usually like guys who i have most in common with.
No. If i have to change for a guy, he isnt worth it. He has to like me for me.
Haha that's not changing yourself, just what you wore for one day. That's nothing bad =]. With one of my boyfriends things were really bad and my friend asked what happened to me and I didn't know what she meant so she started explaining how I was different and I realized that I no longer had any opinions on anything. He did all my thinking for me. After 9 months of that we ended it permanently and I didn't know what to do with myself. I wanted to die because I didn't think I could live without him. HA! I'm so glad that's over.
I hanen't if you need to change to get a guy to like you then he is probably not for you..x
Yesh

I turned emo %26amp;%26amp; im a prep
yepp.

i acted like a slut

changing how i talked and stuff

so everything was sexual.



i don't reccomend it.
Yes I have I went gothic / emo to get this guy to notice me and we went out for like 2 weeks then I had to get homeschooled and he moved to another state. Sad
I actually haven't changed to GET a guy, but I've changed myself to KEEP a guy. Like I thought he was going to break up with me, so I started acting like the girl I thought he was going to dump me for. Bad idea. He dumped me anyways, for being 'fake'. Guess that's how the cookie crumble. Cookies....mmmmm. Lol.
yes badly and i regret it i changed to wearing jeans and shirts to short skirts and tank tops for 1 guy and he didnt even like me
When I was little like 14, I wore a miniskirt to win my ex back and it worked haha.
No I haven't and I promise myself that I never will. To me and my point of view, it is not worth it to change yourself to impress a guy because it is better to be yourself so they can see right through you and who you really are and not what they want to see. If a guy is noticing you are changing yourself for him ,he might take advantage of you and think you are a suck-up. Don't take the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment