Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to make a change in this world today?

Like MJ said in man in the mirror, start to change yourself, but I am in the mist of changing myself, and i want to know how to help the ';world'; around me. Any suggestions or comments



P.S. R.I.P MJHow to make a change in this world today?
Your just caught up in the moment.How to make a change in this world today?
Do some kind of volunteer work. Volunteer organizations are desperate for volunteers. Or, if there is a nursing home nearby, call and see if you can vvisit and talk with someone. Find out what their life was like at your age.



In the long term, make sure you are an organ donor. The last thing you could do would be to save up to 7 people's lives. Pretty cool way to leave the world.
I love MJ, and he made such a huge difference in the world. And i myself am trying to do what ur doing and trying to become a better humanitarian. I pledge that this upcoming school year that i'm going to praticipate in more environment helping commitees and stuff like that to change the earth. I'm still at a daze to how we can change human nature. But if Michael J could get people to join hands through his music, i'm sure it's not impossible right. And btw i love the song Man in the mirror :)

No comments:

Post a Comment