Saturday, November 20, 2010

Have you ever tried to change yourself?

personality wise

or appearance wise

but i was more curious about personality wise

wut caused it and how did it end?Have you ever tried to change yourself?
I did.. I actually became one of those church going persons that cares about every one else and is always positive (nothing against that I wish I was more like that NOW!).. well I actually fell in love with a guy a few years back and he motivated me to change myself in a positive way.. then he went to another country... it broke my heart.. I got so depressed..I stopped going to church.. stopped reading the Bible.. and I started binge drinking for like a year.. terrible long year that was. : ( Have you ever tried to change yourself?
ive tried changing myself because i was tired of people telling me what to do and in the end other people started changing.
I tried to become less outgoing and more shy and it just seemed like I got ignored alot more :
|it's of no use.........I just end up being crazier and awkward..........
Yeah when i was about 17 i just decide i needed a change so i lost alot of weight, got blonde hair, got some tats an become a very outgoing social butterfly...life was boring as the chubby, shy teen i used to be...It must have worked coz im happy now, have a million friends an turn heads wherever i go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment