Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to Change Yourself?

How can I change myself from being gay? My family is so dissapointed I want to like girls. How can I?How to Change Yourself?
It's unfortunate for me to say that you cannot change yourself. That is you and changing it will not be you anymore.



your family will get used with the idea of you being gay in due time.



other gays who tell us that they have changed are those who put themselves on denial. you can do it also that way if yu are determined to change yourself but that would be the hardest thing to do as you will face more unhappiness, uncontentedness and depression all your life.



with regards to liking girls, you cannot also forced yourself to like them. If you insist, you are just faking the girl and that would be unfair. you cannot also force your penis to get a hard on as a penis never get commands from your brain telling it to get hard.



+8+How to Change Yourself?
Are you a gay or a crossdresser? Back to your question, you can't change it, just like me. I have tried many years but no change.

No comments:

Post a Comment