Monday, November 22, 2010

How much have you (actively) changed yourself...?

It's said that one's personality is that set of traits fairly stable. Most of all systems of personal/spiritual development promote the evolution of the person towards a more perfect stage.



What have you been/are you able to change in yourself?How much have you (actively) changed yourself...?
I have changed myself.



I think we have to evolve and grow.



I have a long way to go but I am trying.How much have you (actively) changed yourself...?
well, I'm a recovering alcoholic and addict, a decade of clean time. The irony is that I have actively changed myself, but have done so by seeking help and direction from others(when it became clear that I really was powerless).

It is clear to me that my life is totally different than what is would have been. In fact, without recovery, I feel certain that I wouldn't even BE alive...
I've become more tolerant with everyone and everything sacrificing what were my steady beliefs in Christianity.
Where to begin.



I have found self confidence, empowerment, wisdom, joy, even faith it's self. ...I had lost faith in God and with the change in religions and believes I have now a stronger connection to God.
I actively brought myself out of a deep depression %26amp; worked on the issues that got me there in the first place.

I discovered that I have ADD %26amp; worked on ways to work around it.

All of this in the span of two years. I feel so much more confident %26amp; adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment