Monday, November 22, 2010

Would you like to have cosmetic surgery? What would you change about yourself?

Is there one thing about your body that makes you feel really self conscious? How does it affect your life? Do you think changing it would make it easier for you to fit in?



I'm doing research for my dissertation so detailed answers would be great. xWould you like to have cosmetic surgery? What would you change about yourself?
i had breast implants 2 years ago,it was the best thing i ever done.i was an a cup and went up to a c cup.i was really conscious about them and then i went out clubbing one nite and some horrible fella started to tell me how small my boobs were,this really really upset me and i made an appointment with a plastic surgeon and had my surgery 3 weeks later.i wish i could bump into that fella now i would stick them in his face lolWould you like to have cosmetic surgery? What would you change about yourself?
no thankyou, i'll stay as i am.
Not for me personally but I have no problems for other people to do so if it gives them confidence and a better way of living.



I get my teeth whitened if that helps :)
Make my penis 12';. I'd do it myself but be painful chopping off six inches without any anasthetic.
Well... I have an appointment in Jan for a consulatation for breast augmentation. I am not self conscious but I know I would look alot better if I had bigger breasts... I am currently a A cup and wanted to go to a small C.

Also, I would get lipo on my upper thights and upper arms.



These things dont really affects my life... and I fit in just fine as I am. I am just my own worst critic and if changing something can make you look better then why not.
im not so fond of my nose.

its a little wide



and i think id be prettier with a smaller nose.



but im not gunna get surgery for it.



its not that extreme where i hate it and cant bare to look at myself.



besides, my mom says that so many people are getting plastic surgery that its hard to tell their background and what nationality they are
I think plastic surgery would improve my life; however I think I would regret it one day.



I am 22 but I would like to have a boob reduction. I am a size 10/12 (uk) but my boobs are 32FF. it means I cant wear most clothes, can never find nice dresses, have to buy special bras, have trouble running, swimming and it makes me feel terrible about my self.



However I think I shall wait, till I have enough money to get it done with the best doctor I can find and till I am 100% sure... its not something I would want to go through twice.
wouldnt mind a bit of lipo on my legs and bum!
I did have cosmetic surgery 20 years ago and I've never looked back.
Id definetly get palstic surgery , on my breasts, and my body .

Id like larger **** and id want them to suck the fat out of my love handles and my cellulite thighs.



and when im older i plan on gettin botox and such
I think my nose is a little crooked. It would be nice to have that fixed, but definitely not worth the risks of surgery, as it has caused me no problems.
I would get the perfect smile or another nose shape.
Nah i wouldnt am happy the way i am newez u should be ur serf not listening to others. just be the way god created u
If money were no object, I would get nose done cos its too upturned, ears pinned back, breasts uplifted and enlarged, lipo on arms, tummy, legs, and I have a badly scarred belly button so i'd like a new one of those please santa. lol oh and i'd like a brace to sort my wonky tooth.



I sound like a great catch don't I?



But i know I can never afford this unless I win the lottery (which I don't play anyway)

It's not stuff that depresses me and I feel insecure about, it's just stuff that could do with a helping hand.



I don't think it would help me fit in better at all, cos i'm an outcast for other reasons anyway. lol

And if I got rid of all my excess baggage i'd get into loadsa debt cos i'd be buying new clothes all the time cos i'd have more to choose from.
no way i would never

No comments:

Post a Comment