Saturday, November 20, 2010

Is it bad to change yourself a lot?

I'm almost 16, and just am getting tired of being how I've been. I get hyper and too loud at times, I get annoying sometimes, I am too sarcastic at times and can say things too bluntly, and I want to change. I want to be a sweet girl that isn't too loud, and always is positive and doesn't get too hyper. So pretty much I want to mature. But I'm worried that I'll lose myself. I've tried acting this way before, and it's hard. It's so much easier to be my immature, hyper self. I'm worried that I'll completely lose myself if I change. I just want to be quieter I guess and not be how I've been. Is this bad?Is it bad to change yourself a lot?
yes, i think its bad wanting to change yourself a lot. just be yourself, dont think of what other people thinks. well, ya you may be too sarcastic sometimes, too loud at times and get too hyper but these things dont matter. you dont have to change yourself for other people. at home, you could be who you want, happy and cheerful :) anything..just try dont to change of who you are but be what you want to be. i've been there, i've been in the same boat as you are, i tried to be the funny and hyper innocent girl around my friends because im afraid what they will think of me but i got tired, jus tired for acting like that too much. in the end, it wasn't worth it, they found out that im actually the boring, quite type lol. anyways, im just saying, just be what you want and don't be afraid of what people will think of you...they're just people anyways. their opinions of u dont matter. well, good luck and don't be afraid to show who you are! :)



XBest regardsXIs it bad to change yourself a lot?
only if you change for the worse
You are in the age spectrum of seeing things as new and in different perspective than before. You seem to be inquisitive and are absorbing excessive information at the same time. This is normal and will correct itself over time. Yes, attempt to show/act maturity which you can do at all times.





Don't forget to Enjoy life!
keep evolving

keep learning

find the you that makes you feel comfortable.



find what works for you

reject what doesn't



good luck
i don't know. do you think so? maybe you should relax. perhaps all people are sarcastic. you should just love yourself more. don't lose yourself.
Just enjoy being immature, you have time to grow up. Just be aware of what you are doing and you will identify the differents between funny and stupid,
There are positives and negatives. There are good things and bad things. Change should be aimed at positive and good things.
It's natural to mature part of your personality but you'll always carry with you part of your younger self. As you get older their will be natural changes in your thinking from experience and what you want to become. Enjoy your youth and don't be too worried about groing up it will come soon enough. But its still a good idea to want to improve yourself at any age.
The key term you used is ';acting this way';



Change needs to be a life change not a act.

Then yes it can be good for you.
you won't lose who you are if you change your hyper behavior you will be sweet like you want. change is not bad it is just not good when you change for something bad you know what i mean. and trust me it is not because you want it but because we are human every time you get older you will have a behavioral change. so don't worry, do what you want, you see when you want to change your personality it doesn't mean you are changing who you are completely but it mean you are changing some of your behavior to become the best in who you are. so there should be no feeling of i might lose who i am. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment