Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can you really change yourself?

i've posted this question like a million times it still feels like i can not change a thing. i feel like i am stuck and i am just going to have to learn to accept myself. how do you change yourself? I feel like i need a coach or I need to change my surroundings. I go in cycles, sometimes I see myself making an improvement and then I fall right back to where i started. I have problems with adjusting to new environments, accepting the negative truths about myself, jealousy, and making friends. It is difficult for me to open up to people. I am always alone. I have all these fantasies in my head of who I would like to be but for some reason, it seems to difficult and hopeless. I need a coach.How can you really change yourself?
You have to be determined and commited to change. It is hard to change but you can if you have the will. Where there is a will there is a way or so they say. THINK POSSITIVE...make notes or schedules..STICK TO THEM..

Stop making excuses,,,Get tougher on yourself

find a friend or teacher to help you and talk you through tough times



I pray alot and that seems to help more than you think. I am changing and this is probably my best way. I am thinking I can instead of saying I can't ,,It seems to be working. GOOD LUCK!How can you really change yourself?
I know exactly how you feel but change doesn't come right when you want it. Change comes when you realize something unexpectedly..



My last big realization was ever since I went off to college which was 1 and a half years ago. I'm still waiting for more changes in my life because I feel so trapped. I'm trapped and in conflict that I can't trust anyone or can't do much myself.



Sometimes I wished I had a mentor who will teach me everything. Also daydreaming is natural, I've daydreamed of who I am going to hang out with or be married to. It's all just to relax, we may not reach our dreams but at least dreaming means you have hope.



Although I do have friends or acquaintances I don't feel like associating much... because well I think differently from them.
you will need to accept yourself,love yourself as you are.faults n all.

once u love and accept yourself , the best in you will come out .

remember u don't have to be like everybody else , you need to be YOU. nor do u need to be perfect nobody else is . by trying to hard to make changes that are not natural to you ,u are blocking off th茅 real u thats trying to come out.

relax, it will all happen, maybe not the way u think, but the way it's meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment