Monday, November 22, 2010

How can you change yourself from thinking negatively about everyone?

I tend to have a bad expectation set on certain people and it really affects me socially. How can I change my ways of thinking so I can turn a potential ugly situation into a positive situation?How can you change yourself from thinking negatively about everyone?
My mom always said, ';Think that the worst is going to happen because it usually does, and if it doesn't happen then it will be a nice surprise'; ha... thanks mom. I don't think like that though, it's not my nature. I think you just have to take small steps in your thinking. You can't change the way you are all at once, it takes some time. You have to be super aware of what you are thinking all of the time at first, but then it gets easier. Set some goals for yourself, like, I will think one good thought a day about a situation, or make a list of 10 things you are grateful for each day. How can you change yourself from thinking negatively about everyone?
As soon as you start, force yourself to think of something positive about the person. Focus on that.
I look at people and think of something I like about them, before thinking about what I dislike about them. If I focus more about what I admire in them, I am less likely to show any kind of negativity towards them. It takes practice, but the more you do it, the easier it becomes and the better you become at interacting with people.
have you ever thought about some people don't know any better and some were raised the way they are or someone else habits grew on them but don't judge a book by its cover
First examine yourself. Even if you think that you are perfect, that is an imperfection, hubris.

Second, try to perform good works for people and find out more about them. Most likely you can find that everyone is trying to get through life as much as best they can.
hmm, i'm not sure
well that's so simple!! take away all those bad expectations out of your mind, think about stuffs they did good for you!! i know if you don't have any just try thinking..you'll feel much better, i have tried it, my mom always gives me good thoughts..find a good friends or cousin...or it would be if your mom can help you! a friend with whom you can share your feelings... when feeling bad listen to your favorite music,..

have a nice day and good luck!!!!
It sounds like you have allowed certain people or situations to get into your head, the longer they stay there, the worst the situation will become.

If they are not paying you rent money to be in your head, why allow them to stay?

It really is not so difficult you know.
  • fish
  • get rid of beauty marks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment