Saturday, November 20, 2010

What are some ways to change yourself? (Style and friends...)?

I've just recently moved and I've decided that I want to change the way I've been for the past year. I don't like the friends I made and the way I dressed. So, I have several questions...

How do I know if the person would make a good friend?

How do I stop being friends with that person without being mean or too abrupt?

How do I tell my mom (who is a little strict and overprotective...D:) that I want to have a different style?

Lastly:

How do I make myself more outgoing and less shy?

^

It's not that I don't talk AT ALL, but it's just that I don't start the conversation. If someone talks to me, or asks a question, I react like anyone else would. I'm just wondering how to get myself to be the person who talks to other, kicks up a conversation, or asks a stranger a question.

If you could gimme some suggestions, it'd be greatly appreciated. :DWhat are some ways to change yourself? (Style and friends...)?
lol hmm, well you'll know a friend is a good friend just by the way you guys connect and laugh. friends aren't scheduled to become friends, it gradually happens ya kno. also good friends do good things, no smoking, no drinking, no letting boys use them, etc. if you want to stop being friends with someone, just slowly become distant from them, they'll get the point! lol With your mom, jus say something like ';Mom, im not too comfortable with the way i dress and stuff'; somethin simple but to the point. You can make new friends jus by saying things randomly that they find funny or jus complimenting them. I burst out with crazy things all the time. make sure wat you say never offends somebodys culture or beliefs niether.

-hope this helps.What are some ways to change yourself? (Style and friends...)?
you can't make yourself into something else



you are who you are

No comments:

Post a Comment