Monday, November 22, 2010

How are or did you reinvent yourself for highschool? do you regret changing yourself?

i am trying to figure out if i should be myself or be myself while not being myself. what would you do? also answer the first question.. thankyou!!How are or did you reinvent yourself for highschool? do you regret changing yourself?
Yeah and I'm glad I did, I started to hang out with the smart kids instead of soccer players. Now the soccer players smoke pot, I kind of wanted to try it once, but they are basically addictedHow are or did you reinvent yourself for highschool? do you regret changing yourself?
Well In like 7th grade i had a fat face, but then i got REALLY tall and it evened out alot, and i straigtened my hair, and I wear mascara and eyeshadow and I went from wearing like elbow length t-shirts to regular girl t-shirts, and i wear jeans now.



If you dont already wear makeup just try a little but dont overdue it. And if your hair is curly/frizzy straigten it! it works wonders.
I figure, it's my life I am who I want to be, being myself is about being who I want to be, and if I want to change into something else, I am still being myself. I don't think it's not possible to be yourself unless you are telling lies about the things you like (saying you like Blue when you really like Red, lame example), but that means yourself is fake.



I'm not in highschool yet, but I will be next year. The only thing I am changing is some of my wardrobe I no longer like... I wear more make up now then I did, but I don't consider this not being myself I just consider it changing myself because I want too.
  • how to value
  • cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment