Saturday, November 20, 2010

Is it better to change yourself for someone you love or find someone who loves you for who you are?

i'm in a relationship where i love the guy but he just doesn't really care about what he does hurts me. i want to be with him, i need to be with him for me to be happy. he likes someone i might consider to be my best friend for the same reasons he said that he loved me and he said that it didn't change how he felt about me but i'm beginning to think that it does change how he feels about me. my friends say i deserve better and that he's a jerk, that may be so but we've been through so much together and i don't want all of that to go to waste. even he thinks that he doesn't deserve me but he still puts me down and says that i'm controlling and i get jealous about every little thing. bu shouldn't that just tell him how much i love him and that i don't want to lose him. what should i do? stay with him or break up with him?..i'm sure he has a different side to the storyIs it better to change yourself for someone you love or find someone who loves you for who you are?
hmmm. that's a hard question 2 answer. i'm sure every1 goes through that problem sometime in their life. In fact, I'm going through it now w/my gf. I love her 2 death %26amp; there's nothing I wouldn't do 4 her, but as being humans that we r, we all have problems. conflict of interests, misunderstandings. If, u really love the person, all u can do is stick by them %26amp; try 2 work it through. GOOD, or BAD. I don't know, u %26amp; his age. But, if u really love him try 2 talk 2 him. don't just drop everything. he could b ur soul mate after all.

GOOD LUCK.
  • african american hair
  • get teenagers intrested
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment