Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Change Yourself in Order to Get that Special Someone?

Everyone always says to be yourself and no point acting like someone else just to get someone u like to notice you but how much of that is actually true? Sure I agree that u shouldnt change ur ideals and lifestyle but what about resolving to be more outgoing instead of being shy? I guess what im really asking here is up to what point is it ok to change part of yourself so that you can get the person you like to notice you?Change Yourself in Order to Get that Special Someone?
I don't think you should change at all. Let me explain by using the example you used. If I liked a guy and I thought if I acted more social he would date me, then I could do that; however, there is a problem. He likes girls that are more social--not the quiet girls. In order to actually keep the relationship, I have to continue to be that social girl that I'm not really at all. I would ultimately be doing something that isn't me. If you are a more quiet, reserved person, then you will attract a guy that LIKES that kind of girl. Don't change to get a certain guy because you will have to STAY that way to keep him. Eventually, it will become too much.Change Yourself in Order to Get that Special Someone?
The best thing is to change yourself because you want to change, and not to meet some one elses expectations.
I'm sure there are lots of small characteristics we can all change about ourselves...... hopefully for the better. The thing you don't want to do... for someone else, is change your ';core'; personality to suit them.
Yeah to be more outgoing instead of shy is a good thing so I would say change yourself like with that kind of thing but NEVER your values.
obly change your self for the better. be more outgoing.thats a good thing.my bf helped make me a better christian.that is for the good too.
it is never okay to change yourself because you are changing yourself just because of one person. i mean why change if you don't want to change. change yourself only if you want to, not because of other people.
There are small things that you can change. Like being more outgoing is a conscious choice about your behavior, not a change in personality. I'd say if you need to be more outgoing to get the person, then don't hold back. But if you have to deny who you are and what you like, find someone else.
There is nothing wrong with changing part of your personality such as being a shy person, but you shouldn't do it just for someone to like you. You should want to do it for yourself too.
there is a person for everyone just be patient please trust me someone will like everything about u and wen u find that person ur be the happiest gal really. i think everyone should wait and not change for anyone .

good luck
just be yourself.m i know you have probably heard that a million times but it is true. Yes, it is ok to be a little moe outgoing and less shy, but do not change yourself completely just for that one person. just change slowly and maybe if you know him, start talking to him more often and then maybe something will happen... hope i helped and good luck
Absolutely! You are not changing values or morals, you are simply working on a characteristic that will good for you all around...being a little more outgoing instead of silent or shy. Your chosen loved one will appreciate seeing you blossom, and therefore you will become more noticeable and attractive in their eyes. Sometimes all it takes is a few res ponses to conversations around you or simply beginning a conversation about someones nice clothing you admire..even another girl (if you are a girl). Good Luck!
i did change my personallity a little bit and now the guy i like talks to me... i just started being more social and that helps a lot and also take risks and chances.
Let me say this. The fashion,make-up, food, shoe, car, house, magazine industry would go out of business if people didn't change themselves to get that special someone. I agree that crap about being yourself is fake. If that was the case, girls would go out on the town in sweatpants and no make-up. It very primal but animals do the same thing. The brighter the colors on a bird, the better chance they have to mate. Or if were comparing it to people, men have shorter attention spans then woman, so naturally we are going to gravitate toward woman who grab our attention quicker. So stay true to yourself, but there is nothing wrong with changing slightly to get the attention of the one you love. I hope this helps.



-Ty
i don't think you should change just to please someone , but to get someone to notice you , you could but then its all an act isn't is , cause every time you're around him you will have to act like a different person , im sure he will like who you are if its meant to be surely ? he may be shy himself , and you may scare him off if you try too hard to be someone you're not , just be you're self hunnie , good luck love Tracey x
have you ever heard of accept me for the way I am or Don't accept me at all; that's a true saying if you are changing to be more out going you are going to have to stay that way to keep him; when I was in school I was very outgoing and popular; so popular that every guy on the football team wanted me; well to make a long story short after I married one football player and had kids I decided to change and become laid back for the kid sake ;He divorced me because he still wanted that same out going girl he fell in love with from high school
  • web page host
  • go transferring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment