Monday, November 22, 2010

How do you change yourself?

I feel like a bitter person today, it maybe that I am over-reacting but I didn't feel like myself.



I went to the gym today and I usually chat to my instructor casually, because I went in late, I totally ignored him and trying basically to miss his questions he ususally asks me and bascially kills time.



I felt really bitter when I just blanked him out but he does try his best to make everyone feel welcome.



When I leave we usually sum up what we have done today and just chat about whether it been a good sessions but I was basically just peed off about not even getting enough work-out.



So I just turned my back on him and said yes to him when he ask me something and just walked straight out! He was just trying to be sociable and friendly but it felt really bad at the moment.



Im pretty good friends with the instructor maybe becuase he just makes us feel welcome at the gym but I think im partially being bitter because he always keeps forgetting these gym golves that he keeps forgetting to bring as he promised he would lend them to me.





I feel I need to change my attitude a little, so how do you usually change yourself?How do you change yourself?
Well I feel that I need a change in my life, too (for different reasons) and I am doing that by moving away to another state... Lol.. I know it's a little drastic but I feel like moving away is the only way to truly change my lifestyle and experience something completly different, resulting in an attitude change. And it's going to be fun!How do you change yourself?
It sounds like your gym instructor is a really nice person. It also sounds like it's just a matter of gym gloves!! If this is the case - save your money and buy your own gym gloves!!



If you learn to rely on other people for things and have high expectations of people you will always end up being bitter because people will always disappoint you!!! People are human and no one can live up to high expectations.



So - to answer your question to stop being bitter... Start taking charge of your own life - Take control of your life and don't expect things from other people.



When they do give you something or are nice to you - it will be a pleasant surprise.



Good luck with your transformation!


well if you will change yourself.. be sure it will do you good in return...



enjoying life as it is is the best thing to do... you don't need to change yourself if your happy...
Oh, don't worry about today sweet. Forget about it and look for tomorrow. If you CAN or if it seems fit. Apologise to him the next time you see him. Saying 'sorry mate for how i acted yesterday, i was just really peeved off about something' and that should clear everything up!

You don't need to change yourself, its just today is a down day for you. Tomorrow will be better. Tell yourself that your a good person (which you are, because your clearly regret full about how nasty you was to this mate of yours)



Don't worry!



I have these days all the time, i just watch a film to calm my nerves. Watch a horror or something romantic or funny. Get your mind off everything. :)



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment