Monday, November 22, 2010

How can you change yourself? to get people to notice you.?

When I was younger I felt like nobody noticed me. I had my own little group of friends and did my own things. I was pretty different. Even in school the teachers always called me by somebody else's name! I knew who my friends were though and to this day some of us are still friends. I became a pretty successful artist, probably because I never did conform. I kept myself fit and looked beyond the end of the horizon. I've got alot of acquaintances and some friends and a handful of people that will be in my heart forever. I never tried too hard . People will notice you! Be open and interested in what the other person has to say and smile! Don't try too hard. If you try to change for other people they won't know YOU. The people who are true will notice you.How can you change yourself? to get people to notice you.?
with looks';

experiment with differnet styles that you wouldn't normally wear or something like dat,even with make-up



within yourself:

you can read,for example: the bible or even self-thought novelsHow can you change yourself? to get people to notice you.?
Why would you want to change yourself? You dont' want to change yourself You should work with what you have...if you have beautiful eyes..try using liner on top of your lids only..bottom lids tend to make eyes look smaller unless you have big eyes regardless... and mascara to open them up..Go shopping, buy outfits that make you happy...try asking your friends and family what they like about you..you'll be surprised that all comments will be positive and not just cuz they are family or friends..it's true..sometimes it's hard to see that in yourself but others can.
Well, you have 2 choices really.



#1 dress like a slut



OR



#2 exert self confidence and walk tall and proud. That's how you get people to notice you. I hope you decide to go with number 2 though.
Just with your hair color

Bleach some parts blonde
just do everything differently from what you usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment