Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can you change yourself,But still be yourself?

I mean how can you change your ways,but still be you...

Example I always

lie

I'm shy

I talk to people bad

act stupid

cheat on my homework (get answer from PC)

say bad words

say dumb things at the wrong time

I'm to goofy

I'm not that confidence in myself

I steal sometimes

I'm very lazy

I'm weird at times

I don't like a **** load of people

I can't have a BF Because I think of my first love to much (I liked him alot)

I hate the way I am

I'm not trying to be perfect,but all the above I really want to change...

Look I do love myself,but all that I wrote I hate hate about myself.

Please can someone help me out....I know that you can't just make yourself stop doing all those things,but if someone could just give a stranding point on what I should start on... It would be nice...I'm 15 by the wayHow can you change yourself,But still be yourself?
Hey!



You can still be yourself by having the qualities you are looking for.



You should start reading some good books about improving our inner qualities or may be some spiritual reading will help you. Spend some more time with the people who you think have these qualities you just mentioned in your question. You may get some inspiration from them and that might help you to change some things about you.



Think positive, be positive. Just be honest with you. Before you do things, just ask yourself whether it is right or wrong. That might help you to change you.



Do exercise, pranayam, mediataion and be positive and optimistic. Also remember that life keeps changing and people also keep changing. You are so young and you have to do a lot in life, but it can't be done unless your help. All the best!How can you change yourself,But still be yourself?
I wish I had followed this advice when I was fifteen



Tell the truth, believe me nothing else makes any sense. It might cost you some aggravation in the beginning but soon you will see how this is the best way to be. Lying and cheating (think about it) it is dumb.

Give yourself some credit for recognizing that you should change somewhat. Go for it and good luck

BTW You have to memorize lies, and you usually get caught out at some point,you do not have to memorize the truth
video tape yourself for a day or two then look at the tape and you will see exactly on what you need to work on. if not have someone follow you for a day filming you then show it to a few people and ask them to critique you and you will change overnite then rewatch it and then retape in two weeks to see a big difference
  • Fish
  • eyebrows waxed for first time
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment