Saturday, November 20, 2010

How much do you plan to change yourself this year?

In what ways?How much do you plan to change yourself this year?
I change every single day and yet, I remain the same. Only older.



I long to improve and do my part to better serve the world but action seems trivial.



I lend a helping hand here and there hoping that it will make a difference somewhere down the road. It probably does but I'll never know.



I say my share of thanks yous and please.



I tip my fair share and often more.



I try to enjoy life and be reasonable. I laugh and hope that others can laugh with me.



I see the end. It sneaks up on us all. It comes to soon. Yet we blind ourselves to it.



What will tomorrow bring? What am I doing today?



Little by little I extend my outreach. Little by little my help goes out. Little by little I change. In the end, it might add up to something worthwhile. Only time will tell. Only the memories of those who knew will tell. Big change can happen a little at a time.



A little at a time.How much do you plan to change yourself this year?
A LOT!!!!! ROTC.
alot

i plan on exercising more and being more outgoing when out with friends, and other things
the way i act towards others needs to improve =\
career,

marriage,

friends,

family,

money.

working out 5 days a week again!

EVERYTHING THIS YEAR!
I plan to attend church at least once a week.
maybe lose a couple of pounds but other than that im good.
quite a lot, rule number one i will start putting myself first before all others
I want to work hard to get over being shy and make more friends. Life sucks without friends :(
I'm gonna beat this disease called procrastination.
lose 10-15 pounds...baby weight
well I dont know.... I plan But Its Not what I want Is What God Wants For me!
i want to change my social skills so i can be more talkative



if i can do that then i would be perfect
i plan to have a healthy body this yr. that means me geting in shape,eating healthy, and doing some weight lifting =)



what about you?
not a whole lot



get smarter

get faster

get sexier....hehehehehehehehehehehheheehe impossible





just kidding
lots of stuff!!
I dont want to change as a person, just keep evolving.. learning new things, trying to be a better person...
I need to get a gf
a lot i'm going to chase my dreams and quit being lazy
living for me instead of a man!
I plan to stop opening myself up to people. I need to stop sharing my feelings and keep my thoughts to myself.
I just plan on changing my hair color this year! Again I change that every week!
Well, I plan to try to venture out and meet new people and new places.
I am changing everything. I quit biting my nails. I am going to college. I am clean from drugs. And I will just treat myself with more love than before.
I hope that I can change myself physically. I need to work out more. I am a little too lazy.
i just plan to discover myself and where i want to go with my future really without the influences of boyfriends, friends or family



im really just trying to figure out who i am :]]
I want to stop being depressed.



Stop getting in so many fights.
i've already done a lot of changing over the last year, and from there i'll allow as much change as needed.
I'm waiting for the instruction manual
a lot.

the way i..

think.

dress.

present myself.

talk to others.

handle boys.
I want to be a better Christian and that covers a lot of ground...
  • games
  • How are guinea pigs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment