Monday, November 22, 2010

Have you ever changed yourself for somebody?

In a good way or a bad way?

And how did it turn out?



I will never. There's been PLENTY of times I've wanted to, but no way, I'm me and that's what you're gonna get! What about you?Have you ever changed yourself for somebody?
No. I really wanted to this past year for someone, and I came REALLY close to doing it, but then I realized what's the point in that when I can find someone who likes me for who I really am.Have you ever changed yourself for somebody?
I can't say that I have. I've played up certain characteristics (that I already have) the he likes but I've never (and will never) change who I am for anyone but me. If my significant other can't love me for who I am then then he doesn't really love me, does he?
No i wanted to but them i said why the hell should i do that I'm not going to change they way i am for someone else they either like me or not
  • cat
  • stop oil leak in car
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment