Saturday, November 20, 2010

If you came to know that you were to live for only 6 months, what would you like to change about yourself?

If you knew you were to die after 6 months, what would do to change yourself? How will your relationships with your close ones (family or friends) will change? What would you do? No crap and foolish answers please.If you came to know that you were to live for only 6 months, what would you like to change about yourself?
wow flashbacks. this happened to my dad a few years back.



if i knew i only had 6 months left to live, i would first take time to make sure i am ready to die, get things right with the big man. then i would try my best to make sure i did enough stuff with my kids that they would have some good memories to remember about mommie. stuff like taking them fishing, camping, teaching them to swim, teach my daughter to sew and my son to throw a basketball. and hofully while i am at it build up some good memories with my extended family, siblings and mom. i'd also like to think i'd use the time wisely and contact and try to make amends for anyone i hurt or any bad relationships left unmended. all in all i'd just create lasting loving memories for my kids and family though, that would be top priority.If you came to know that you were to live for only 6 months, what would you like to change about yourself?
just live for the moment
nothing, i'm very happy with my life right now and with God so i'm not afraid to go.
Oh wow, this really makes me think. I love the questions that make me think.



Well I would change a lot. We worry so much about little things that mean nothing!!!



I need to live more in the moment. I would do that. I would spend the time with our 18 year old daughter,my husband of 20 years, other 19 year old that lives with us, and our 2 dogs really.



I would go on many vacations. I have a list. Just the money is keeping us from it. We are going on one though.



I have been sick and they think they know what is wrong. But we never really know do we? The doctors keep telling me different things. It is kind of scary.



Live for today!!! Love yourself and your family. Thanks for the question. I would also pray a lot more. I have forgotten how much God means to me!!!
Well if i had 6 month to live i wouldn't change anything about myself because i'm gonna die soon anyway. however, i would live life to the fullest and probably do things like sky dive, eat weird food from all over the world, go to beautiful place and just really stay focused on the moment and nothing else. But for one thing losing my friends and family, and boyfriend would be really hard so i would throw one of the worlds biggest parties and tell each of them what kind of impact they have had on my life and the love i have for them all. But this is kinda depressing so here is a smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment