Monday, November 22, 2010

What do you wish you could change about yourself?

im writing a poem for school about how so many people are never satisfied with the way they look, what are some of your insecurities and ways that you cover them up/ try to change them? thanks so much, I really appreciate it!What do you wish you could change about yourself?
Nothing. If I feel there is something 'wrong,' I fix it. I'm happy with who/what I am, I accept myself as I am (height, hair color, blah, blah, blah). There are things outside of myself I would change, but I'm fine, just as I am.What do you wish you could change about yourself?
my tendency to worry incessantly. i try not to let this show in public. i act confident about my life and decisions around people, but inside i'm screaming as i vascillate back and forth between telling myself that i'm on the right course and saying that i'm always making mistakes.
I wish I didn't look like a little boy. I'm almost thirty, and I still look like a high-school skater boy. Makes it hard for people to take you seriously, sometimes.
My tallness i wish i was a bit shorter



answer mine



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
I think its being really hairy as a guy and i shave cause i can't stand it but also my height because i wish i was taller
my height; my nose, well my entire head; the hair on the crack of my ***

No comments:

Post a Comment