Saturday, November 20, 2010

How much would you change about yourself for a bf or gf?

My friend has a new boyfriend and she is completely changing herself so that he will like her more. This is my view if they dont like you for who you are why date them??? I told her this and she freaked out. Am I the only one who feels this way? How much would you be willing to change yourself for your bf or gf??How much would you change about yourself for a bf or gf?
I wouldn't change at all. If they don't like who I am, they can go eff themselves.How much would you change about yourself for a bf or gf?
i would not date them at all if they do not like me for who i am they are not worth it tell your friend if her b/f does not like her for herself then he is not worth her time
The only way I'd change for a significant other would be if i was doing that cold harm me and they wanted to help me like if i skipped, did drugs, or drank and they wanted me to stop for me... Otherwise nothing at all
hi,

i won't change much, maybe if its really bad/worst i will consider .

thank you, take care
  • clearing up my skin
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment